The Things you Own End up Owning You - Tyler Durden




Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Night that Didnt Happen


I woke up the next morning not knowing how i had managed to reach

where i had.

There was a headache that derived its origins from within the skulled

confines of my head.

But there was an even bigger throbbing pain in my head and it

continued to poke my brain till the combination seemed to drive me up

the wall.

The latter pain was about me trying to find out.

About what went actually happened to me....why did i have fragments of memory in my head

dangling like incoherent threads from the roof of my consciousness.

Random flashes of things that i saw, that made no sense....until....my

friends started to tell me what had happened.


I was out partying with friends and as usual, was having a great time

doing what i do best...acting stupid !!

And God knows that i dont need any derivative of any hydroxylic drink

to get me there.

I love the unbridled joy of chaos and mayhem amidst all the order that

the world surrounds itself with.


So the last thing i remember is walking back from the restroom at

Kiva's (the Red Indian on the Menu seemed like a Jolly Ole Fella) and

then i blanked out. Looking back at the Photos, i did some very

questionable things afterwards (which i have no recollection of)

But the most of the things that i did were not captured on any medium of

imagery but are mostly based on the stuff said by people around who

did me a HUGE favour by lugging me back(failing which i would have

ended up in some Pune Jail,half-naked)


According to eyewitness reports, these are some of the things that i

did

1) Did Push-Ups after getting down from the auto.

2) Asked a Steward for his opinion on my actions.

3) Hung my head outside the auto like a mad dog.

4) Discussed algebra with some very happy looking SIBM students and

one Nerd.

5) Refused to get into any Autorickshaw or for that matter, any lift.

6) Lay down near the Guardhouse While a friend decided to hug a cute

black dog.


All of the Above things were indisputably confirmed by various

witnesses (some reliable, others more reliable).

However, due to my forgetful nature, i do not remember any of these things.

At All !!!


PS - I had apparently lost it after a particularly fiery shot of

Fireshot sumthing (i feel like such a Barney Stinson coz i dont

remember the name of the thing that screwed me the night before).

PS 2 - Iam kinda guilty about the stuff i made my friends go through,

but i sure as hell am proud to have such a faithful bunch of Hellraisers !!


PS 3 - Due to the amazing acts of Drunken Bravado, i missed out on a

night of Pool.


PS P - I think iam done

No comments: